Adventure Catechism Reader Volume 2
The Adventure Catechism series will give children a basic overview of the catechism, while strengthening their faith. This reader is based on volume 2 of "The Adventure Catechism" series.
- “What is the Bible?” Children will learn why the Bible is one of a kind, the books that comprise it and how God speaks to us through it.
- “What are the Ten Commandments?” Learn how and why God gave us these commandments to live and serve Him by, and the blessings they bring upon every life as we obey them.
- “What are the two Great Commandments?” Jesus spoke about the two commandments which, if followed, will help us fulfill all the remaining ones.
- “What is Prayer?” From an early age, children learn many prayers by heart, but how do these prayers bring us into a relationship with God? What other kinds of prayers are there?
- “What is the Lord's Prayer?” When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them how to pray, He taught them the Our Father. Learn how this special prayer embodies God’s will for His children.
Designed for children ages 5 to 10.
Full color, laminated softcover