The Adventure Catechism series will give children a basic overview of the catechism, while strengthening their faith. This reader is based on volume 4 of "The Adventure Catechism" series.
- “What are the Sacraments?” Discover the wonderful way in which God has provided grace for our lives, from the moment of our birth, all the way until we get ready to go to Him in heaven.
- “What is Baptism?” Let your heart be filled with gratitude as you learn about this amazing sacrament that cleanses us from original sin, and makes us members of Christ and His great big family!
- “What is the Eucharist?” Jesus promised to be with His followers always. Let your heart be moved by the way in which the Son of God comes to us through the giving of His body and blood.
- “What is Confession?” Learn about the mercy of God and how He provides forgiveness of sins through confession, and progress in our life through penance.
- “How to make a Good Confession” We know it’s a necessary part of our life and growth in Jesus, but how do we go about making a good examination of conscience and a good confession?
Designed for children ages 5 to 10.
Full color, laminated softcover